DO NOT USE LOCTITE®
Secure bike in a safe manner... cold motor with fuel shut off
- Start with the front bracket; use threaded installation tool to loosely hold the bracket in place
- Thread a bolt into the opposite side, slightly snug
- Remove the installation tool and insert the second front bracket bolt
- Tighten both bolts only enough to hold plate in place
- Insert the rear mount bolts
- Once all bolts are in place, tighten evenly
DO NOT USE LOCTITE® on Hyde Racing Brackets.
TIP: Once you have determined where the front mount will ride, use a dab of silicone sealer to adhere mount to frame making it stationary upon removal of skid plate.
Questions? Call Jay @ 763-263-9835 or E-mail email@example.com